CH-7 Kompress, Charlie, CH-77
The CH-7 Kompress is a two-seat helicopter from the ultralight category.
It is used for recretional and sport flying but also comfortable for quick and safe transport.
You can see the helicopter at our company´s office. We´ll take you on a small tour and show you our maintenance service that more than 4 dozen aircraft have already gone through.
We will show you the helicopter´s characteristics in a flight demostration and for persons with serious interest, we can arrange a flight with an instructor.
Have you decided to become a pilot and owner of the CH-7 Kompress? After signing the contract and paying a 10% deposit of the total price, your helicopter will start to be manufactured. During the construction which takes 6-12 months, we teach you to operate the helicopter so that you will be ready to finish the training course with a flight examination and pilot certification.
The helicopter features an automatic pilot for the engine, making it easier to fly the helicopter.
Technical characteristics CH-7 Kompress
- Seating tandem
- Empty 250kg
- Payload 200kg
- Max. speed 209 km/h
- Max.cruise speed 160 km/h
- Engine Rotax 914 Turbo 115 HP
- Standard fuel capacity 40L
- Additional fuel capacity 19L
- Max. flying range 450- 650 km
- Max. operating altitude 4000 m
- Main rotor diameter 6300 mm
- Width of landing gear 1,5 m
- Overall length 7300 mm
- Overall height 2400 mm
- Space for landing and take-off 30 x 30 m
- Space for parking 7,5 m x 2m x 2,5 m
- Consumption 15-18 L / 1 hour, fuel NATURAL 95
Based on the current CH-7 Kompress model and featuring a number
of technical improvemets that are appreciated not only by pilots.
Technical characteristics CH-7 CHARLIE
- Streamlined landing gear guard
- Optional rotor blades in carbon design
- Engine cooling fan
- Slight changes to the cyclic control
- Engine cover with an easy-to-lift bonnet
- Longer range
Hot news-model CH-77 which continues with the fifteen-year´s tradition
of type CH-7 Kompress. Main difference is seating side by side in an agreable
and spacious cockpit.
Technical characteristics o CH-77 Ranabot
- Seating side by side
- Cruise speed 170 km/90 Kts
- Max. speed 209 km/110 Kts
- Max. weight 450/500 kg
- Empty weight 282 kg
- Payload 168/218 kg
- Tank fuel 2 x 30 l/7,9 US gal
- Engine Rotax 914, EPA POWER SA-914-1400
- Consumption 18-20 l/hour
- Overall lenght 7240 mm/23,75 ft
- Overall height 2470 mm/8,1 ft
- Main rotor diameter 6279 mm/20,5 ft
- Max. flying range 480 km/259 Nm
- Max. endurance 3 hours
- Max. operating altitude 4800 m/15700 ft
- Hovering IGE 2750 m/9000 ft
- Rate of Climb 7,5 m/sec